BELLOJET ZA Loading Spouts are the ideal solution for efficient, dust-free loading of dry, dusty bulk solids into tankers.
Reduced dust emission during loading operation
Weather-proof, durable, highly abrasion and temperature-resistant flexible neoprene chute
Two lifting cables outside material flow
DescriptionBELLOJET ZA Loading Spouts are used for efficient, dust-controlled loading of dry, dusty bulk solids into tankers. The spouts are provided with inner tapered cones to contain the flow of material and an outer double bellows to provide for dust removal. At the lower end of the Loading Bellows, a SINT engineering polymer-coated cone with special sealing properties is provided for connection to the tanker.
FunctionFirst the Loading Spout is lowered from stand-by position towards the inlet spout of the tanker. As soon as the spouts outlet cone settles on the inlet spout of the tanker, the slack cable switch mounted outside the transmission box stops lowering of the spouts. The limit switch inside the transmission box stops both full extension and contraction of the spouts. Material loading is started by opening the silo outlet valve.
During filling of the tanker, the polymer coating of the outlet cone acts as a perfect dust seal. At the same time the filter fan continuously sucks dust through the external spouts into the integrated filter cartridges in the upper section of the unit exhausting excess air. A slack cable switch activates further extension of the spouts as the tanker lowers under the increasing material weight. A level monitoring device installed in the centre of the outlet cone signals maximum material level in the tanker compartment and orders immediate closing of the silo outlet valve. Contraction of the spouts back to stand-by position starts after a delay of approximately ten seconds in order to allow the filter to evacuate the remaining dust. Once the spouts is fully contracted, the cable limit switch inside the transmission box stops operation. The preset after shut-down cleaning cycle now provides for additional pulse-jet cleaning of the filter cartridges for another ten minutes.
- Inlet diameter: 300 mm (12 in)
- Maximum throughput rate: 250 m3/h (147 cfm)
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 150 °C (-40 ~ 300 °F)
- Filter surface: 10 m2 (108 sq ft)
- Built-in dust filter reducing dust emission during loading operation
- Flexible chute in Neoprene covered by Hypalon® makes the spout weather-proof, highly abrasion and temperature-resistant and durable
- Reverse cone with inside level control indicates when tanker is full, gradually raises loading spouts improving material distribution inside the tanker
- Two lifting cables outside the material flow raise and lower the loading spouts without any cable wear due to material friction and obstruction to material flow
- ATEX-version available
- Various chute and fabrication materials available according to material handled
- Control panel with remote control
- Available with different types of level indicators
- Outlet vibrator
- Anti-spillage device (acts as dustproof stopper as loading spouts is being raised)