CHIOR SE Submersible Agitators: tried-and-tested optimised technology, further developed into a highly efficient agitator.
High efficiency thanks to modern, innovative propeller shape
Different speeds and propeller diameters individually selected for each application
Adjustable support frame suitable for common pole sizes
DescriptionCHIOR SE Submersible Agitators are ideally suited for use with pig and cattle manure, digestate from anaerobic digesters and effluents in both municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants.
FunctionThe perfectly coordinated interplay between innovative propeller shape, large motor reserve and fluidically optimised design, enables optimum mixing results with very low power consumption.
Thanks to the proven modular design, different motor outputs, gear units and agitator blade diameters can be combined to form an agitator perfectly matched to the application. In addition, the modular design enables simple and quick maintenance.
Thanks to a simple screw connection modification, the stainless-steel sliding carriage is suitable for the common 100x100 or 120x120mm poles.
- Cast iron housing
- Sliding carriage adjustable from 100x100 to 120x120mm
- Drive power installed: 11.0 / 15.0 / 18.5 and 22.0 kW
- Speeds installed: 140 / 280 and 350 rpm
- High-efficiency engineered stainless-steel 3-flight propeller
- Double sealing system for safe operation
- High motor reserves for reduced energy consumption
- Thermal probe to prevent electric motor from overheating
- High efficiency thanks to modern, innovative propeller shape
- Wide power spectrum thanks to selectable speed, drive power and propeller diameter
- Adjustable support frame suitable for all common poles (100x100 and 120x120mm)
- Easy maintenance
- Low energy consumption thanks to optimal interaction between all components
- Cable guides for use with and without cable protection conduit