With tens of thousands of filters working worldwide, since first going into production back in 1998, SILOTOP has become the world's favorite solution for bin or silo venting.
State-of-the-art dust filtration technology
DescriptionSILOTOP ZERO is a cylindrically shaped dust collector for venting pneumatically filled silos. Its stainless steel body contains vertically mounted POLYPLEAT elements made from ABSOLUTE filter media. The air jet cleaning system is integrated into the hinged weather protection cover.
FunctionDust separated from the airflow by special ABSOLUTE POLYPLEAT filter elements drops back into the silo after an integrated automatic pulse-jet air cleaning system inside the weather protection cover has removed it from the filter elements.
- Dust emission < 1mg/Nm3
- Compact 800 mm (30 in) diameter stainless steel body with bottom flange
- 14 m2 (151 sq ft) filter surface
- Maintenance height ≤ 1,100 mm (3.6 ft)
- High filtration efficiency due to ABSOLUTE EPA-CLASS filter media POLYPLEAT elements
- Maintenance-free air jet cleaning unit integrated into hinged weather protection cover
- Safe weather protection cover with lockable quick release
- Quick filtering element removal
- Low air consumption
- Holding peak flow rates of 1,600 Nm3/h
- Compact design
- Perfect accessibility
- Filtering element replacement within a few minutes by one person
- Interchangeable with SILOTOP R03 as a whole
- 24.5 m2 (264 sq ft) filter surface
- Weld-on bottom ring
- Multifunctional electronic differential pressure meter
- Winter protection for solenoid valves
- Emission sampling kit