The IPM-type Pressure Switch efficiently signals excess pressure inside bins or silos during filling and purging of tankers using a membrane switch. It is also used as a level indicator inside hoppers.
Self-cleaning wear and temperature-resistant membrane suitable for a variety of materials
Assembly fittings included
Equipped with contact switch
DescriptionThe IPM-type Pressure Switch consists of a self-cleaning wear and temperature-resistant membrane, a casing manufactured from aluminium alloy, a contact switch and assembly fittings (bolts and gasket).
FunctionThe IPM-type Pressure Switch, by means of a membrane switch, signals excess pressure inside bins or silos during filling and purging of the tanker. It is also used as a level indicator in hoppers.
- Operating temperature: -30 ~ 80 °C (-22 ~ 176 °F)
- Protection: IP 55
- Pre-set activating pressure: 0.02 ~ 0.04 bar (0.3 / 0.6 psi)
- Self-cleaning wear and temperature-resistant membrane suitable for various materials
- Equipped with contact switch
- Assembly fittings (bolts and gasket)
OptionsTo be installed on top of IPX-type weld-on spigot (to be ordered separately).